Com Connect Network Assessment
Free Remote Network Assessment until October 31!
What to Expect from a Network Assessment
- Thorough Network Testing Our technicians systematically perform checks on your network configuration to find and problems.
- Minimal Business Impact Assessments are performed at a time of your choosing, ensuring your business is not adversely affected.
- On Site Technicians perform the assessment on your premises, with your supervision and assistance.
- Assessment Report you will receive a detailed report following the assessment, listing flaws and recommendations.
- Low Risk All assessment stages are done by observing your network, so no changes are actually made.
- Flaws can be Fixed Following an assessment, we can arrange for any improvements to be implemented quickly.
Easy To Interpret Reports
Following a Com Connect Network Assessment, your company will be provided with an in-depth Network Report. This report is entirely unique, and systematically details the state of your network.
Every network observation made in the report includes detailed technical justification, and a colour-coded severity rating to help convey importance:
Book Your Free Remote Assessment!
Until October 31st 2010, we're offering your business a Free Remote Network Assessment or a Half Price On-Site Network Assessment. To take advantage of this offer, enter your details below and we'll contact you to organise a site visit:
Com Connect Services Pty Ltd
Phone: 02 9037 1594
Suite 1E, 75 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100
To start a conversation with the Com Connect Network Team, fill out your details to the left. We'll call you back to discuss what type of network offering is best for you, and have a chat about what it will take to get things rolling.